martes, 16 de mayo de 2017

FCE-Practce Test 1

For the FCE writing practice we neede o do a letter on return to a friend called David and we had to include in  the first paragraph "No problem", in the second paragraph "Come for longer next time", in the thid paragraph "Yes, please" and in the last one "yes, arrange later". 

Paper 2 Writing
Letter (120-150 words )




Dear David,
  There’s no problem with you staying with us, my family and I enjoyed your visit a lot so you can come back whenever you want. My family really liked you and hopes to see you soon.
  I really liked you staying with me, make sure you come for a longer period of time next time. I’ve shown you a lot of places however I would like you to see some more.
  Yes please, I would love to see those photos and I’m sure m family would too. They really like you and are asking e all the time when you are coming back.
  Sure! I would love to spend more time with you and your family. We will arrange later.
All the best,
Thomas.




We also had to write an essay with our opinion of: 

The young can learn a lot about life from older people. 

Essay


 Some people think young could learn a lot from the older; however, it is not always true, and that is what we are going to discuss about in thus essay.
 On the one hand we can say that it is true, young people can learn a lot from the elderly. This is because the older people have more experience, they had live a lot more than children or teenagers; therefore, children and teenagers do not know the same things about life that elder people know. If older people are willing to teach and young people are ready to listen it can be useful. 
  Alternatively and in my opiniion young people can learn from their own experiences . "Elderly" does not necessarily mean they are are wiser than everyone younger than them. Besides many older people learn from kids and teenagers. 
 As a result, young people can learn from older, older can learn from young and older and young both can learn on their own.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario